Sunday 29 March 2009

...disrespect during lectures...


Well... this is, of course, not about all students, but unfortunatelly, me and my friends have observed the quite a few students are behaving with complete disrespect for lecturers and other students during most of our lectures. I know that maybe not all are extreemly iterested in the subject which might be designed for particular sessions, but if you decide to turn up it would be very nice at least not to disturb others. By disrespectful behaviour I understand coming in terribly late, because I can understand up to 15 min, caused by traffic or something like that; but not 45 min while you were sitting in the caf half an hour before class. Another thing is whispering, or sometimes even talking during lectures, again if you are not interested at least don't disturbe others...I must say that, unfortunatelly, we have only one lecturer who takes the thing extreemly seriously, and had asked a few people out of the class lately, I totally support such kind of reacuretion. I would get really tipped off if someone was taking a mick in my lecture, and we are not 5 any more, for crying out loud, if you can't hold what you want to say till the breake just go out, and prefferably don't come back until you said everything you wanted to say. Or, if it is so interesting, say it out loud, maybe the rest of the class woul benefit from what you have to say, you never know...

http://www.aaronsw.com/school/allAboutRespect/

No comments:

Post a Comment