Monday 9 March 2009

...INFIdelity...


Right....I'm quite sure that most inhabitants of our 'modern' world still get disgusted while even hearing this word, not to mantion if the situation actually occures. And they are probably right, as most of cases of infidelity bring pain and suffering to at least one person, if not a family...I would, nevertheless, argue that not all cases are terrible and bring nothing but misery into peoples lives. For example, what if someone was forced to marry another, without having their feelings taken into consideration??? And please don't tell me that this things don't happen any more, they do!!! I personally know someone like that,and I must say I was quite shocked to hear the news...Never mind, in such cases infidelity may be the only thing to bring any joy whatsoever to a person's life, as it is obvious that people don't cheat with someone they don't like of are attracted to...So I would say that infidelity is not always a bad thing...

http://www.infidelity.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment