Thursday 19 March 2009

TATTOOS!!!!!!!!!!


I don't see anything wrong with having tattoos done. At the end of the day, it is most often for improving the way your body looks, and maybe feels if you like... It's your body and you can do anything you want to it, especially if it doesn't put your health at risk. I'm pretty sure no one would go and have their tatts done in a doggy place no one else has heard of...I might be wrong, but I don't think so... Furthermore, tattoos have been used for centuries to mark one's tribal, religious and national identity, not to mention belonging to a certain group of one's choice, such as various subcultures. So there you go, in my opinion there is absolutely nothing wrong in having tattoos, which don't affect your health; But bare in mind that some symbols may be offensive to others, and shouldn't be placed in 'plain sight' even if they define who you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment