Thursday 16 April 2009

...misleading...


This might sound a bit odd, but I don't think misleading people is a very nice thing to do. I realise that a person who was never mislead anyone is prabably an extinct speacies right now, but still its not nice. I'm sure that noone likes to be treated with disrespect, and in my opinion this is one of the things which make me feel disrespected. There are, of course cases when it does no harm to anyone, but, on the other hand, if someone gets misleaded by a clerk in an office, of whoever is responsible for explaining some things to others, it may cause serious problems. I'm not saying that clerks mislead us for fun or the sake of it, but it happens, and, obviously, there is noone to bleme except the person who had been misleaded. Another thing is misleading, for example your bussiness, or any for that matter, competition what may lead to financial or other problems. Unfortunatelly, people don't think of such little things until they get the chance to taste their own medicine. Or, as in the case of my link,the powerfull sometimes choose to mislead whole nations at times, by misinterpreting or overinterpreting holy books and the words of their Prophets, just to use them for political purpouses.

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/127892

No comments:

Post a Comment