Wednesday 6 May 2009

comment 1: Charlottes being bad


...I understand the issues pointed out by Charlotte, but still don't understand how in whatever's name can you say that smoking id s cool??!! For me it doesn't look cool, it doesn't small cool, or for that matter doesn't taste cool either. And I'm sure anyone dating a smoker will agree that a 'second hand' fag taste is nothing but disgusting. I especially don't understand women who smoke, not to mantion pragnant or breast feeding women, do they not understand that they are not only putting themselves at risk, but also their children?? I understand that some people like that horrible tase and smell and everything, I have the experience of my dad smoking for as long as I remember, hed only stopped when it started to threaten his life, but he still says he smoked for over 20 years because he liked it...Nevertheless I don't thing neither me nor my sister will ever thouch fags, ever... And once again, although lots of my friends do smoke, it is not cool!!!!

http://charlottes-being-bad.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment