Wednesday 6 May 2009

comment 2: The world's a stage & we're all acting


First of all I want to say that I love the title of this blog, it's wicked!!!!

Oke, the post I want to refer to is the one about drugs. I think that the girl is right, if people think that anythong that come out of the ground is healthy, and can't harm us, are mistaking big time... think of all the pollution which gets deep into the groung now-a days, it all comes back up in plants we use every day... and the wide spread opinion of weed not being addictice is wrong as well, I personally know a few people who aren't abe to smoke a fag without adding some weed to tabbacco... its crazy, but true. And yes, everyone has their own reason for going down that road, and no matter how strong they are, very few are actually able to turn round and get off it pernamently...

http://soactout.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment